forgotten_royal: (Default)
[personal profile] forgotten_royal posting in [community profile] great_challenge
Since this is such a huge community if it works, I feel the need to post this.

  • Fanfiction-I'll be dealing with anything involving role-playing and original things, unless someone wants to help me out. However, I need someone who isn't a fucking canon nazi to police people from being assholes when they comment, critique or beta people's stuff. I once managed to do it with a Lost/General Hospital crossover without making the person cry and I'd like to think other people can, too.  A friend recently offered me a suggestion I passed on mainly because the urge to re-write the fic passed and I got sucked into my own work, but it didn't piss me off or make me upset, nor was she anything other than be polite.
  • NaNoWriMo-All I need from this person is to just archive, make lists of people offering to be part of an editing exchange and make sure people are following posting rules. Let's face it-Most people I know quit, ran out of steam, got too nervous to try or if they're me, they finished, but realized they either needed a massive dose or editing, things are disorganized as fuck or they used an idea different from the one they planned ahead of time and want to try said idea.
  • Memes-Just make sure they keep it NSFW. I don't give two shits about the rest.
  • Role-playing: If anyone else wants to help or just remind me and everyone else that there are n00bs and people who aren't 133t and transitioning/curious, let me know. 
  • Muses-I need someone to help me police the muses in the sense that every few months, if they don't post, email or I'm them. If people are flaming them or making them upset, they'll contact us.
  • Original stuff-I'm going to be handling this, but other people write original fiction as well, so if someone could help me handle that, it would ease my burden, as I'll be dealing with fandom OC's in rpg's, muse journals and fan fiction. 
  • Prompts-This one is fairly easy, since it involves polls, taking in people's suggestions and talking to me and anyone else. I have a zillion books on writing, so I have no issue posting prompts, I just need someone to archive and manage people's suggestions. Obviously, if it's one I posted, I will manage it.

Profile

Muse,prompt, meme, fic and rp community

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415 161718
19202122232425
26272829   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 02:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios